Skulls are one of the main symbols of the Mexican holiday, Day of the Dead, and represent the deceased and the belief that death is not a final stage of life, but a step toward a higher level of consciousness. A Black & White Mexican Sugar Skull reflector highlights this contrast. Attach it to your backpack, jacket, or bag – wherever it will be most visible and can hang freely. Get yours today!
About the product
- Silver key ring and parrot lock included.
- Front and back sides of reflector made of 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material.
- Reflector can be wiped clean with water.
- 100% waterproof, reflective when wet.
- Size: 46 mm x 69 mm
- Weight: 13 g (packaged)
- Made in the European Union.
- Certified to meet EU Standard CE EN13356.